YOUR CUSTOMIZED OVERSEAS CLINICAL INTERNSHIP INCLUDES:
Before you travel:
- One-to-one internship coordinator
- Customized hospital internship
- Guaranteed clinical rotations
- Support with internship paperwork
- Support with flights
- MyTrip online internship planner
- Visa advice
- Hospital information
- Language guides
- Insurance advice
- Packing lists
- Tips on local culture
- Currency and pricing guide
- Fundraising guides
Arrival and your accommodation:
- Airport pickup and return
- Live in a private, fully catered house
- 24/7 in-country team
- Detailed welcome briefing
- Full city orientation
- Language lessons (twice weekly)
Weekly BBQ night
24/7 international emergency team
At the hospital:
- Tour of partner hospital
- Introduction to department teams
- In-hospital supervision
- Regular debriefing
- Guaranteed completion of hours
- Certificate of completion
*Our internships run all year round, so you can travel whenever suits you.
STUDENT FUNDED PLACEMENT COSTS VARY BY DESTINATION AND DURATION.
|Destinations||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||5 Weeks||6 Weeks||Extra Week|
The Philippines Iloilo
Sri Lanka Kandy
Tanzania Dar es Salaam
FIXED REGISTRATION FEE
SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY FOR a fixed fee of $400 USD.
*Costs in the grid are also in US Dollars and are in addition to the registration fee.
What happens once you register?
- You get confirmation of your internship within 24 hours
- You get a login to you personal online internship planner
- You get a call from us welcoming you to the programme
- We start planning and building your internship
Our programs are open! You can book your Work the World overseas internship with total confidence. Once you’ve secured your space, you can make unlimited changes to your travel dates, absolutely free.
How to pay
YOU CAN MAKE FLEXIBLE PAYMENTS TO SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR PLACEMENT.
Pay as much or as little as you like as long as the full balance is paid at least 90 days before your trip.
OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE COSTS
Village Healthcare Week - $750
Live in a rural village in your destination of choice by adding this extra week to the end of your trip. In the mornings, you’ll spend time in local health outposts, learning the unique challenges local healthcare staff face when delivering care in a rural setting. You will be accompanied by a Work the World guide for the duration.
In the afternoons you are free to enjoy activities like island hopping, swimming in waterfalls, and hiking to mountain temples.